Tooling Change/ Production Support Technician
Responsible to support the assembly and replenishment of perishable cutting tools used in fast paced CNC milling department.
- Manages the tooling support of several CNC machining centers.
- Works with automated and manual system to refresh used perishable tooling.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks.
- Review and sort used tooling to support regrind programs.
Requirements and Competencies:
- 1+ years' experience in operating CNC Milling machines in an Aerospace Manufacturing environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Competent in safely using hand tools and hand held measuring equipment.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Must be able to read and write comments, interpret tool drawings.
- PC Skills. Able to use Windows based programs.
Polamer Precision Inc., is a global aerospace manufacturing company specializing in complex aerospace engine components for demanding applications. We collaborate with clients to solve challenges in engineering and production. Polamer Precision's approach to aerospace manufacturing is vastly different than other sub-primes in the aerospace industry. We are a positive, forward-looking company with the future on our collective minds. Polamer Precision's efforts present a paradigm shift in terms of what can be accomplished with manufacturing in the United States. Our ability to maximize technological assets while empowering people with the latest tools enables us to compete on a global scale. Whether installing a megawatt solar array or acquiring the latest cutting-edge technology, we strive to improve every aspect of aerospace manufacturing on a daily basis. Innovation and dedication to new technology has resulted in a proven track record of surpassing expectations while consistently setting the bar for what can be accomplished in lean manufacturing. Our relentless pursuit to innovate is at the core of our principles. We have had unprecedented growth year after year with a current employee count of over 240+ and almost a billion-dollar backlog of business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.