Polamer Precision is seeking a DSR/Deburring Technician who will be responsible for the following job duties/responsibilities.
- Deburring, assembly, Aerospace parts cleaning to operation sheet requirements
- Log jobs in/out of the ERP system, material handling, moving parts to and from their appropriate locations.
- Maintain 6S Requirements, upkeep of the deburring/assembly/ cleaning area
- Communicate when scheduled work is not in their area
- Performs other non-machining tasks; cleaning, kitting, assembly, material movement
- Understanding of general computer skills
- Ability to communicate well with all departments
- Basic knowledge of Machine shop/ production environment
- Ideal candidate possesses 3+ years' experience in the Aerospace manufacturing environment working as an assembler and/or
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent
Polamer Precision Inc., is a global aerospace manufacturing company specializing in complex aerospace engine components for demanding applications. We collaborate with clients to solve challenges in engineering and production. Polamer Precision's approach to aerospace manufacturing is vastly different than other sub-primes in the aerospace industry. We are a positive, forward-looking company with the future on our collective minds. Polamer Precision's efforts present a paradigm shift in terms of what can be accomplished with manufacturing in the United States. Our ability to maximize technological assets while empowering people with the latest tools enables us to compete on a global scale. Whether installing a megawatt solar array or acquiring the latest cutting-edge technology, we strive to improve every aspect of aerospace manufacturing on a daily basis. Innovation and dedication to new technology has resulted in a proven track record of surpassing expectations while consistently setting the bar for what can be accomplished in lean manufacturing. Our relentless pursuit to innovate is at the core of our principles. We have had unprecedented growth year after year with a current employee count of over 240+ and almost a billion-dollar backlog of business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.