Polamer Precision, Inc. is seeking a Management Intern to support Production, and operational responsibilities in a high pace manufacturing environment. The Management Intern will report to the Production Manager.
- Support management with data analysis supporting key company metrics.
- Interacts with different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, production and personnel departments.
- Provide investigative support to the identification of business process failures.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Reduce to writing undocumented business practices.
- Excellent mechanical, analytical, problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal and team skills with all levels in the organization.
- Familiar with principles of manufacturing production line layouts and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of basic mechanical measurements and instrumentation (calipers, dial indicators, depth gauge etc.)
- Perusing, or recently graduated with degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and/or Operations Management.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
Polamer Precision Inc., is a global aerospace manufacturing company specializing in complex aerospace engine components for demanding applications. We collaborate with clients to solve challenges in engineering and production. Polamer Precision's approach to aerospace manufacturing is vastly different than other sub-primes in the aerospace industry. We are a positive, forward-looking company with the future on our collective minds. Polamer Precision's efforts present a paradigm shift in terms of what can be accomplished with manufacturing in the United States. Our ability to maximize technological assets while empowering people with the latest tools enables us to compete on a global scale. Whether installing a megawatt solar array or acquiring the latest cutting-edge technology, we strive to improve every aspect of aerospace manufacturing on a daily basis. Innovation and dedication to new technology has resulted in a proven track record of surpassing expectations while consistently setting the bar for what can be accomplished in lean manufacturing. Our relentless pursuit to innovate is at the core of our principles. We have had unprecedented growth year after year with a current employee count of over 240+ and almost a billion-dollar backlog of business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.