The Office Support position will be responsible for general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks including answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. The Office support position requires knowledge of all aspects of accounts payable and receivable with excellent organization, writing/verbal and computer skills. Ideal candidate demonstrates ethical behavior and highest level of professionalism in an office environment.
- Prepares correspondence, memos, reports, minutes, documents, orders and statistical data such as charts, tables and graphs from written, typed, or verbal instructions
- Greets and directs visitors to the company
- Sets-up and maintains office files, records, and indices using computer applications that include use of electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheets, and special data bases
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Supports AR/AP Department
- Assist Human Resources department with variety of duties as needed
- Coordinates time, place and participant arrangements for meetings; or maintains appointment calendars.
- Operate office equipment such as computers, display terminals, printers, fax machines, telephones, photocopiers etc.
- Compile and summarize statistical, financial and other data
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Proofread and review work for accuracy, correctness and completeness
- Provide prompt, efficient and responsive support
- Exercise appropriate judgment in answering questions and releasing information
- Proven experience as an office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- 5+ years' experience in an administrative capacity
- 3+ years customer service experience
- Operates in a professional office environment
Polamer Precision Inc., is a global aerospace manufacturing company specializing in complex aerospace engine components for demanding applications. We collaborate with clients to solve challenges in engineering and production. Polamer Precision's approach to aerospace manufacturing is vastly different than other sub-primes in the aerospace industry. We are a positive, forward-looking company with the future on our collective minds. Polamer Precision's efforts present a paradigm shift in terms of what can be accomplished with manufacturing in the United States. Our ability to maximize technological assets while empowering people with the latest tools enables us to compete on a global scale. Whether installing a megawatt solar array or acquiring the latest cutting-edge technology, we strive to improve every aspect of aerospace manufacturing on a daily basis. Innovation and dedication to new technology has resulted in a proven track record of surpassing expectations while consistently setting the bar for what can be accomplished in lean manufacturing. Our relentless pursuit to innovate is at the core of our principles. We have had unprecedented growth year after year with a current employee count of over 240+ and almost a billion-dollar backlog of business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.