Daily PM Machine Maintenance Technician
The Daily PM Maintenance Technician, will complete an itemized walk around of each machine, correcting any issues encountered, including but not limited to, oil levels, coolant levels, air filters, pressure gauges, general cleanliness, etc. A successful candidate will need to be mechanically inclined, enjoy working with your hands, have good time management, and be a good troubleshooter to perform this job well.
- Perform daily walk-arounds of 60+ machines and perform itemized checklist of PM Maintenance
- Assist Maintenance crew on major repairs when time permits.
- Maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Operate computers which control and monitor mechanical equipment and utility systems
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Safety awareness
- Ability to work with hand and power tools
- Fundamentals of machinery
- Good time management
- Fundamentals of mechanical equipment
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs.
- Ability to work nights and weekends when needed
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
Polamer Precision Inc., is a global aerospace manufacturing company specializing in complex aerospace engine components for demanding applications. We collaborate with clients to solve challenges in engineering and production. Polamer Precision's approach to aerospace manufacturing is vastly different than other sub-primes in the aerospace industry. We are a positive, forward-looking company with the future on our collective minds. Polamer Precision's efforts present a paradigm shift in terms of what can be accomplished with manufacturing in the United States. Our ability to maximize technological assets while empowering people with the latest tools enables us to compete on a global scale. Whether installing a megawatt solar array or acquiring the latest cutting-edge technology, we strive to improve every aspect of aerospace manufacturing on a daily basis. Innovation and dedication to new technology has resulted in a proven track record of surpassing expectations while consistently setting the bar for what can be accomplished in lean manufacturing. Our relentless pursuit to innovate is at the core of our principles. We have had unprecedented growth year after year with a current employee count of over 240+ and almost a billion-dollar backlog of business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.