CNC VMC Machine Operator (Part-Time)
EMPLOYEE TYPE: PART-TIME
SHIFT: WEEKEND/ 6:00AM-6:00PM
- Responsible for operating CNC MILL (Vertical Milling Center)
- Setup, inspecting parts to drawings requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions when necessary and reporting needed repairs
- Review setup sheet and specifications to determine setup procedures
- Read and understand blueprints a must
- Advanced math knowledge
- Overtime may be required per business needs. Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Ideal applicant will possess 2-5 years' aerospace experience operating and setup knowledge of standard CNC controllers, i.e. CNC vertical and horizontal mills.
- Must be familiar with FANUC & OSP controls.
- Must be knowledgeable of machining technology, mechanical principles, and shop mathematics.
- Qualified applicant must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must read, write, and speak English.
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of a CNC program preferred.
Polamer Precision Inc., is a global aerospace manufacturing company specializing in complex aerospace engine components for demanding applications. We collaborate with clients to solve challenges in engineering and production. Polamer Precision's approach to aerospace manufacturing is vastly different than other sub-primes in the aerospace industry. We are a positive, forward-looking company with the future on our collective minds. Polamer Precision's efforts present a paradigm shift in terms of what can be accomplished with manufacturing in the United States. Our ability to maximize technological assets while empowering people with the latest tools enables us to compete on a global scale. Whether installing a megawatt solar array or acquiring the latest cutting-edge technology, we strive to improve every aspect of aerospace manufacturing on a daily basis. Innovation and dedication to new technology has resulted in a proven track record of surpassing expectations while consistently setting the bar for what can be accomplished in lean manufacturing. Our relentless pursuit to innovate is at the core of our principles. We have had unprecedented growth year after year with a current employee count of over 240+ and almost a billion-dollar backlog of business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.