Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Manager shall provide continual support to ensure Compliance for the AS9100 Quality Management System. The Quality Manager has the responsibility for assuring that the system is compliant to regulatory and customer requirements.
- Develop, review, issue and control all Quality Management System Documentation.
- May Approve final release of the Traveler Package for manufacturing.
- Prepare Quality procedures, forms and work instruction.
- Communicate to all employees the importance of meeting customer requirements
- Establish, monitor and maintain quality goals and objectives which shall be discussed at scheduled review meetings
- Conduct management review meetings with department managers to discuss the status of the Quality Management System
- Identify potential product and process risk, risk mitigation activities and controls in an effort to achieve risk mitigation criteria
- Conduct internal audits for the overall maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Provide training for the employees in order to achieve better quality levels
- Maintain training records and certificates of internal and external trainings provided for the employees
- Identify the training needs or requirements for inspectors and other employees.
- Control of employee stamps
- Provide information for Part Marking issues
- May Submit EQN's to the customer
- May Submit SRI's
- Supports Quality Clinic implementation
- Corrective Action Tracking, Closure, Preventive Actions implemented and verified
- Issuing of Quality Alerts
- Support of Quality Management Briefings
- Prime Interface for QA IT System Modules in Plex
- Supports all QA System Strategic Deployment Initiatives.
BS Degree in relevant fields with min. 5 yrs. of Quality related experience including knowledge and requirements of AS9100 standards, must display excellent teamwork and problem solving skills and have the ability to drive projects to completion, Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills appropriate for direct interaction with customers, Good computer skills. Preferred experience with Continuous Improvement including demonstrated success implementing Lean Manufacturing with visual management techniques.
Polamer Precision Inc., is a global aerospace manufacturing company specializing in complex aerospace engine components for demanding applications. We collaborate with clients to solve challenges in engineering and production. Polamer Precision's approach to aerospace manufacturing is vastly different than other sub-primes in the aerospace industry. We are a positive, forward-looking company with the future on our collective minds. Polamer Precision's efforts present a paradigm shift in terms of what can be accomplished with manufacturing in the United States. Our ability to maximize technological assets while empowering people with the latest tools enables us to compete on a global scale. Whether installing a megawatt solar array or acquiring the latest cutting-edge technology, we strive to improve every aspect of aerospace manufacturing on a daily basis. Innovation and dedication to new technology has resulted in a proven track record of surpassing expectations while consistently setting the bar for what can be accomplished in lean manufacturing. Our relentless pursuit to innovate is at the core of our principles. We have had unprecedented growth year after year with a current employee count of over 240+ and almost a billion-dollar backlog of business.
APPLY ONLINE: https://polamer.us
FAX: 860-505-0546 ATTN: Office Director
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT POLAMER PRECISION VISIT:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/