Polamer Precision is seeking a DSR/Deburring Technician who will be responsible for the following job duties/responsibilities.
- Deburring, assembly, Aerospace parts cleaning to operation sheet requirements
- Log jobs in/out of the ERP system, material handling, moving parts to and from their appropriate locations.
- Maintain 6S Requirements, upkeep of the deburring/assembly/ cleaning area
- Communicate when scheduled work is not in their area
- Performs other non-machining tasks; cleaning, kitting, assembly, material movement
- Understanding of general computer skills
- Ability to communicate well with all departments
- Basic knowledge of Machine shop/ production environment
- Ideal candidate possesses 3+ years' experience in the Aerospace manufacturing environment working as an assembler and/or
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent