Tooling Change/ Production Support Technician
Employee Type: Full-Time
Responsible to support the assembly and replenishment of perishable cutting tools used in fast paced CNC milling department.
- Manages the tooling support of several CNC machining centers.
- Works with automated and manual system to refresh used perishable tooling.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks.
- Review and sort used tooling to support regrind programs.
Requirements and Competencies:
- 1+ years' experience in operating CNC Milling machines in an Aerospace Manufacturing environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Competent in safely using hand tools and hand held measuring equipment.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Must be able to read and write comments, interpret tool drawings.
- PC Skills. Able to use Windows based programs.