CNC VTL Machine Operator/ Vertical Turning Lathe
Position: CNC VTL Machine Operator Vertical Turning Lathe
Employee Type: Full-Time
4th Shift: 6:00AM-6:00PM M-Th.
5th Shift: 6:00PM-6:00AM M-Th.
Polamer Precision is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and team-oriented CNC Vertical Turning Lathe (VTL) Machine Operator.
- Operating CNC Vertical Turning Lathe, set up, inspecting parts to drawings requirements
- Troubleshooting malfunctions when necessary, reporting needed repairs, review set up sheet and specifications to determine set up procedures
- Read and understand blueprints, advanced math knowledge required
- Overtime may be required per business needs
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- 3+ years' experience in Aerospace manufacturing
- Operating and set up knowledge of standard CNC controllers
- Must be familiar with FANUC & OSP controls, knowledgeable of machining technology, mechanical principles, and shop mathematics
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills; must read, write, and speak English
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of a CNC program preferred.