Quality Engineer will be providing all resources to meet statutory, regulatory and customer requirements. The Quality Engineer shall ensure that
continuous improvement process is maintained.
- Develop inspection criteria for customer inspection requirements
- Control of a customer document changes
- Control and maintain External specifications
- Update latest revision levels of external specification to the system (material processes and specs)
- Maintain an effective corrective and preventive action process for suppliers and customers
- Disposition of non-conforming material
- Quality Clinic Coordinator duties
- Supplier evaluation and rating
- Ensure that in-process inspection points have been established in the manufacturing plan whenever the validation of characteristics cannot be evaluated at later stage such as hidden dimensions.
- Ensure that customer survey forms or customer scorecards and manage customer complains
- Review and approve all outgoing purchase orders
- Define quality criteria for outgoing purchase orders (quality provisions) â€“ flow down requirements
- Assign â€œkey characteristicâ€ that have been specified by the customer
- Control â€œProcess Certâ€ program
- Develop and maintain â€œUPPAPâ€ projects for PWA
- Monitor customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction levels
- Submit and control EQN's to the customer
- Submit SRI's to the customer
- Prepare ESA process documentation
- Coordinate Process Cert program
- Coordinate Blue Print Ballooning, and inspection forms creation
- Ensure that all employees receive adequate training to support their specific needs related to Supplier Gold Status
BS Degree in relevant fields with min. 3 yrs. OR equal Quality related experience including knowledge and requirements of AS9100 standards, must display excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills and have the ability to drive projects to completion, Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills appropriate for direct interaction with customers, Good computer skills. Preferred experience with Continuous Improvement including demonstrated success implementing Lean Manufacturing with visual management techniques.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.