Position: Quality Inspector
Employee Type: Full-Time (1st Shift & 2nd Shift)
Quality Inspector will be responsible to ensure that aerospace parts are inspected per drawing specifications with highest standards.
Polamer Precision is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented person with strong understanding of â€œblueprintâ€ and experience
with inspection methods. Experience in Aerospace Manufacturing.
QUALIFICATIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Professional use of general and precision measurement equipment
- Ability to read Blueprints
- Attention to details
- Strong work ethic and Positive attitude
- Working Knowledge of Tight tolerance
- Good Communication and self-disciplined
- Perform assigned inspection on 1st piece, in process, receiving, first article and finished product
- Strong visual inspection skills
- Knowledge of Quality Management Standards such as ISO 9001 and AS 9100
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T)
- Continuous Improvement Techniques
- Sampling (AQL levels, sampling tables)
- Proficiency with computer-based applications (Newest Technology /Cloud ERP system training will be provided)
- Fluent English reading, writing and verbal communication
- Ability to comprehend and apply advanced mathematics
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to resolve practical problems
- Review and Disposition on all certification documentation to meet customer requirements
- Disposition and control on non-conforming product
- Performs duties as requested, directed or assigned by supervisor
- Previous aerospace inspection experience at least 4 years
- Strong analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills
- DQR / SQA experience preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.